hapi birthday to 老豆❤

happy birthday to my Good father~=)
wish you and mother together forever~
and Always handsome~
 After blessing
i wan remind you ~
you owe me RM60.00
please remember  pay back money to me lah~~
i wan save the money to buy a puppy ~
my target is RM1000++
i think is very very very hard T3T 

 today MT teacher no come class~
because she is the malam bakat’s staff~
mt class is very boring~
so she no come, many people is very happy lah~
Foong lik hol also go to malam bakat's dress rehearsal
I want to see him perform~><
but can't go~because EN.TAY catch student yang ponteng ~TT
Had to wait until Saturday loh~ @@

first time use english to write~@@
hv typo dun blame me~XDD

koyuki❤
16/6/11/2143pm 

0 评论:

发表评论

song

snow. 由 Blogger 提供支持.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

cursor

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake

blog